Yvonne T. Allmond is a Senior Vice President of Private Banking in TowneBank’s Norfolk Corporate Offices. She has over 25 years of financial experience to include serving as an Investment Associate with the Economic Development Finance Corporation in Washington D.C and an assessment auditor with the FDIC also in Washington, D.C.
Yvonne received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from The George Washington University in Washington DC and graduated from the Hampton Roads Civic Leadership Institute in 2006. She is a recipient of the 2014 YWCA Women of Distinction award and is involved in many civic activities, community initiatives and organizations to include:
- Board of Visitors member, Old Dominion University
- Board member, Norfolk State University Foundation Board
- Board member, Y on Granby St., Chair Development Committee
- Board member, the Board of Trustees, Chrysler Museum of Art.
- Board member, the Board of Trustees of the Norfolk Employees Retirement System.
- Chairman of the Board for The Norfolk NATO Festival
- Board member and President of The Town Scholarship Foundation (not related to TowneBank)
- Board member, Slover Library Foundation
- Board member, Norfolk Police Foundation
Yvonne conducts credit seminars and business financing seminars for many local churches and community groups, sharing the wealth of financial knowledge accumulated throughout her career.